Monday 19 August 2013

THE BOOTH - 1.5. - Christmas Special

THE BOOTH - 1.5

THEME: Christmas Special.

WHO'S IN?: It's my old Film Show colleagues, Chris and James. Consequently, there's just a little bit of chat about movies. We only mention Star Wars. And Back to the Future. Jaws. The Bond films. Lion King...

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE BOOTH?: The room temperature is apparently eighty degrees. To imagine it was Christmas, we had to use our imaginations really hard.

FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING: In a display of seasonal (well, I say 'seasonal' - we recorded this in November) goodwill, I, for the first time, release both guests at the end. I can't promise I'll be that generous in every show. After all, if I did, we'd have no format!

SIX DEGREES OF THE BOOTH: Chris recalls the time he wound up talking about robotic emus. Plus remember when Dan mentioned his appearance in a piece by a probably inebriated playwright? Yeah, that was James...

NEXT WEEK: We go back to class for Series Two. This time round it's Secondary School that is put under my comedy microscope (which I of course store next to my joke petri dish and my funny-looking lab coat). Like this episode, it was topical when it was recorded...

This episode can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment