Tuesday 13 August 2013

THE BOOTH - 1.4. - Nights Out and Parties


THE BOOTH - 1.4

THEME: Nights Out and Parties.

WHO'S IN?: Dan and - sorry! Force of habit. It's Scott and Chris.

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE BOOTH?: I lure contestants (well, Chris at least) in with questionable Pick N Mix. Plus, I note you can get out if you kill me!

At the time of writing, I remain alive. For now.

FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING: This episode is the first time I ask a contestant for two weird thoughts. Well, some people just can't be constrained to one...

SIX DEGREES OF THE BOOTH: The day I devised this project I was waiting for Chris to join me in the Booth.

NEXT WEEK: Ho ho ho! It's a Christmas special. It was topical when it was recorded...

This episode can be found here. You can download it from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment