Tuesday 6 August 2013

THE BOOTH - 1.3. - Primary School


THE BOOTH - 1.3

THEME: Primary School

WHO'S IN?: Scott and, as always, Dan.

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE BOOTH?: People never leave. The room is locked. I've lost the key. Despite all this, the winner gets promised freedom. I guess that makes me a liar. Please don't sue.

FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING: In the only example of me repeating a story, I recount for the first time how my thirteenth place in the 100 metres was announced to the whole school.

SIX DEGREES OF THE BOOTH: Antosh and Sam are mentioned as still hanging around. Presumably they were too busy snoozing or chatting to actually pipe up. Well, either that or they're not really there and I've lied (Again).

NEXT WEEK: The last episode of Series 1. Contains a musical finale of sorts.

This episode can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment