Monday 5 November 2012

Fifty Shades of Way

My flatmate challenged me to write an erotic scene of no more than one hundred words. Not wanting to disappoint (and also hoping to start a run of pieces done on request to mark this blog hitting 1,234 views), I produced this. You'll be happy to know I didn't keep my original last line - 'Then we had lots of lovely lovely sex'.


I saw her from across the room. She sees me looking and smiles. I don’t know how to react. She gives me a little wave. I wave back. She comes over and touches my arm.
‘Do you want to get out of here?'
I gulp. I really really do. Should I go with this complete stranger? For all I know she could be a psychopath. She is quite attractive though so why not? After all, you only live once.
I turn to her and nod. She takes my hand and we run off upstairs to find ourselves a room…

No comments:

Post a Comment